Tuesday 20 December 2016

NEW PLAN?

While in the midst of this research period, I have found that using a Gantt chart is proving to be quite difficult and not very suited to my project. It does not allow me to be specific enough when describing my tasks and stating when I plan to have them finished by, nor does it allow myself to justify when I didn't reach a certain deadline or the complications which accompanied. As a result of this revelation, and with the writing of my essay fast approaching, I have decided to create a new plan, using my old Gantt chart for guidance, to direct my course of direction and will allow me to be more detailed and specific, therefore I can feel more organised.
TASK
START TIME
DEAD LINE
COMPLETED WITHIN DEADLINE?
COMPLICATIONS?





Here is a copy of the headings of my plan. By creating my own plan, I can modify it to my own liking and I can add other features, such as any complications I face during the completion of a task, how I resolved them, and describing what I plan to do in each task, as well as explaining how it will benefit me and why I have decided to incorporate it within my EPQ study. I believe that, by using this plan, I can plan out my future tasks in a more understandable way while remaining detailed and specific, but also leaving some room for adjustments so I can document my adjustments and complications as I'm completing my tasks, meaning it will be easier to reflect, and to evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment