Sunday 18 December 2016

Christmas = Time to Progress!

I haven't updated at all this month which can be rooted down to one reason - mock exams. I've been extremely busy revising for mocks, and since I do 4 A-level there was a lot of them, so I haven't had much time to develop my research further. However, now it's christmas break, I have two weeks to catch up with my research and literary reviews. I still have a bunch of resources to go through that I obtained from Hull University library, as well as a list of websites, so I will be mainly concentrating on reading and writing about those, while searching for more. I am heading into town tomorrow, where Hull Central Library is located, so I will have a look in there for any viable material that can help me with my project. I am determined to use these next two weeks to make strong progress in the research field, therefore I will have extra time to do other tasks when the term begins again.

UPDATE ON PRIMARY RESEARCH: Still yet to have any responses back from the other three professors I emailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment