Friday 10 February 2017

Introduction

Yesterday, I finished writing the introduction to my project. I included details such as why I picked the title I did, what I plan to explore in my essay, and the different argument which may arise as I unpick the question and look at the research to use to answer it. Although Chris advised us to leave the introduction last, I thought it would be beneficial, to me personally, if I write it first as I can use it to refer back to when doing my write up. However, I am aware that the direction of my project may change as I progress further with my write up, therefore I have left an element of vagueness so I can go back and adjust it if necessary, depending on whether my essay goes in a different direction to what I expected. I am now continuing with my literature review, using my plan, while simultaneously carrying out extra research which I may choose to add into my write up. This is why I have left my introduction as quite vague as I may find a piece of research which alters the direction of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment