Friday 3 February 2017

Where next?

For the past week, I have spent most of my dedicated EPQ time cutting down my research into relevant, categorised sections, such as Austen's writing style, key events, practicality of marriage, complications of love, etc. I believe doing this before I start to write my literature review will enable my writing to be more organised and understandable as I will only be talking about the key points I want to make. Furthermore, it has allowed me to effectively link together and compare/contrast different sources, which I can comment on in my review.

However, before I start writing this, I think it will benefit me best if I write my introduction first as this will mean I have a clear view of what I am aiming to achieve by the end of my essay.

I also need to continue printing everything I have collated up to now as this will mean I won't be rushing around at the last minute and I can concentrate on my presentation/essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment