Tuesday 17 January 2017

Organizing my research

It is getting to that time where I need to start writing the literature review, but as I have gathered a lot of research material I need to concentrate on sorting it out by linking information together and comparing/contrasting them. Although I wish to continue with my research, I need to spend some time sorting through the information I already have before I can progress as establishing links between different sources will make it easier for me when writing my literature review.

Therefore, my next step will be to go through my individual source reviews, reflect on the main ideas which I extracted from these sources, and see if I can identify links between certain sources. I can refer to these links in my literature review and how it relates to my project. Furthermore, I can distinguish if the information leans in support of my project aim, or against it, and then I can talk about this in my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment