Saturday 28 January 2017

Feeling under the weather

Unfortunately, this week has been one of my most unproductive weeks ever, and this is down to my new friend, the flu. The drowsiness and overall unmotivated attitude this flu has given me means I haven't progressed as much as I would have liked to, but, that being said, I have finally gotten a folder and I have started to collate my research by printing it out and putting it inside, including emails, transcripts, academic journals, etc. Printing it all out now means I won't be in a rush to gather it together closer to the deadline. Moreover, I attempted to begin writing the literature review section of my essay, but proved to be a challenge as I couldn't figure out where I was going with the research I had. Therefore, I have decided to take a step back and spend some time looking at the information I have in front of me and work through it while annotating and highlighting. As I have been doing this, I have been putting the information into a plan and writing down my initial thoughts too so I can revisit these when I actually write it. I did plan on getting the majority of this done this week so I can start writing it next week. However, I haven't gotten very far due to being ill, though I do plan on sending the majority of this weekend continuing with my plan and working through the research.

No comments:

Post a Comment